A creative haven for bead artists
1028 N. Hamilton Rd. Gahanna, OH
Business Hours: M-F: 10-6; Sat: 10-5; Sun: 12-5
Coming in from out of town and the weather’s iffy? Call us at 614/933-8948 before heading out!
Better yet, click on this iconic photo of Ohio to find out about local Gahanna weather conditions.
Store Hours: Effective January 2, 2017 until further notice:
- Mon-Fri: 10-6
- Sat: 10-5
- Sun: 12-5
We are closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Independence Day
We close at 3pm on the following days:
- New Year’s Eve
- Easter Eve
- Memorial Day
- July 1, 2016 for Red, White, and Boom
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve
- Christmas Eve
- Level 1: Open regular hours unless snow level changes during the day
- Level 2: Call ahead. If our employees cannot make it in safely, we may close
- Level 3: Closed
Please shop carefully, as all in-store sales are final, with the following exceptions:
We happily exchange strands of beads returned in original condition and accompanied by a store receipt dated within seven days of purchase.
We do not accept exchanges on the following products
- Seed beads
- Wire, leather, Soft Flex/beading wire, Chinese cord, hemp, or any other stringing material
- Single loose beads
- Books or magazines
- Tubes of Swarovski beads
- Any precious metal bead or finding
We look at it this way: if we accidentally accepted the return of something for which we could not verify the quantity of, verify whether the item had been used, or verify whether the item had been switched out for a lesser quality product, we could not in good conscience sell it to another customer. You wouldn’t want to buy a used tool, a short spool, or a tube of Swarovski refilled with Chinese crystals; and we certainly wouldn’t want to sell them to you!
From Girl Scout badge-earning classes to birthday parties, consider scheduling your next special event at Gahanna Bead Studio’s new multi-purpose room at 1026 N. Hamilton Rd. Call one of our associates, and we can give you options and details and even custom-plan an event for you based on your needs and budget.
We also enjoy accommodating weekly events for groups with special needs. Our classroom, retail space, and restrooms are all fully-accessible. Basic stretchy bracelets, memory wire bracelets, snowflakes as window charms, embellished frames, and assorted other projects can be part of the curricula of these groups. It’s part of our commitment to encourage imagination and creativity among everyone. Call us for additional information.
In some instances, your event may require you to hold an event in your own venue. In these cases, we may be able to accommodate you with an instructor who can travel to your event and teach a private class in the comfort of your own home, church, or community center. Additional costs are involved when we travel; please call to discuss your individual situation.
- BeAddict Cards: Our basic rewards card. Spend at least $10 of non-sale/non-exempted products and receive a mark on your BeAddict Card. Collect ten marks, and receive $10 off your next purchase. You may redeem up to two cards on one day. A BeAddict card spends just like a $10 bill; but you’ll want to use it all, since we don’t give change on them.
- Military Discount: Members of the military with valid military IDs will receive a 15% discount on discountable items.
- Class Discount: For one week from the day you take a class, you may take 15% off your purchase. No additional discounts, BeAddict perks, or additional discounts allowed.
- Ohio Buckeye Cards: Take 10% off your purchase; no additional discounts allowed.
Higher in-store sale prices always trump these standard discounts.
The following items are never discounted, unless specifically put on sale:
- Precious metals
- Consignment items
- Some artisan beads
- Finished goods
- Previously discounted goods
Weekly Open Beading
Bring a project to work on and visit with other like-minded beaders and crafters. Open Beading is held every Monday from 1pm to 4pm. Come and go.
Art Therapy Night
For those unable to attend weekly open beading sessions, we stay open late on the first Friday of every month. Visit us to socialize or work on a project anytime from 6pm to 9pm on the first Friday of the month, barring holidays.