A creative haven for bead artists
1028 N. Hamilton Rd. Gahanna, OH
Business Hours: M-F: 10-6; Sat: 10-5; Sun: 12-5
Please keep in mind the following policies when signing up for a class. Paid registration is your acknowledgment and understanding of these policies.
- We will hold class as long as three or more students have registered and paid. If we don’t have three paid students within 48 hours of class, we reserve the right to cancel the class in consideration of the instructor’s time.
- If we cancel a class for lack of registered students, a paid registered customer has the option of a) transferring her (his) fee to the next available session of the same class; b) transferring her (his) fee to another class with any instructor; c) receiving a class credit; or d) receiving a full refund.
- If we have to cancel a class on account of weather, we will reschedule the class and everyone registered for the canceled class will be offered a seat in that class.
- If a student forgets to come to class, her (his) fee is forfeited.
- If a student calls the shop within 48 hours of class time and for some reason cannot take the class at the time scheduled, she may take a credit on a future class with the same instructor.
- Students are entitled to a 15% discount on products purchased within the following seven days following their class attendance. No additional discounts or BeAddict punches will be given and discount cannot be added to previously discounted or sale items.
- Policies with respect to visiting instructors from out of the area may differ. If you have any questions about a specific class, please call us.
We make every effort possible to insure that our classes are held in a professional manner so that all students can get the most from their time. We respectfully ask that you turn cell phones off or put them on vibrate. If you need to make or take a call, please do so out of earshot of the class.